Goodbye 2012 as we blast into 2013
2012, in retrospect, was the best year I ever had. I am pretty sure I will feel the same way on Dec 31st, 2013. Life goes on and it gets better.
My New Year Resolutions (in no particular order) :
• Post on this blog more often
• Write a diary or journal and maintain it regularly
• Start a job
• Start a business (and stick with it!)
• Stay motivated
• Get active. Start to do some sport.
• Go skiing and skydiving.
• Be more social! Be the people person. Be a part of local community, you are not an alien from another planet! It wouldn’t hurt to go see a hockey game once in a while! :P
• Have a threesome with two blondies! :)
• Visit Fjord - Norway and Monet’s Garden, Giverny - France
• Pay a visit back home to family members in India
• Learn swimming
• Read beautiful books
• Write a book about a superhero and publish it on Amazon and iTunes!
• Learn to play guitar and piano
• Drink 2 litres of water everyday!
• ‘Yes’ is the word. Say yes to everything. Try everything once.
• Get driving license in Canada!
• Go crazy. Get out of control.
• Attend Taylor Swift’s concert in June
• Don’t limit yourself and stay true to who you are
• Learn to say no
• Dream big and work for i
A chat between Lex and Clark : Smallville Season 1 Finale
- Lex: I don't know. Just got a bad feeling. Kind of like when you can smell the air change before a storm.
- Clark: Storms are a way of life around here, Lex. The trick is not to get caught out in the open.
I don’t know why but I am always hungry for new music.
What is a definition of insanity? It’s doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. By that standard, most of us are insane. But not at the same time. And on that basis we trust. But can this way of life endure if more and more people are insane at the same time? It becomes, systemic, like cancer. What happens then? Like I said, the mother of all bubbles was the Cambrian Explosion. And it happened by chance over 500 million years ago. Scientists will tell you it was unprecedented, it happened in a flash. And from it, suddenly the world had millions of new species. And from that was born us. The human race. Now, in that sense, bubbles are evolutionary. They kill excess. They lean out the herd. But they never die. They just come back in different forms. When they burst, they give birth to a new day. Always creating change.
How The Avengers Should Have Ended.
If you’re not scared, you’re not taking a chance and if you’re not taking a chance, what the hell are you doing?
It’s a bird…it’s a plane…it’s Superman! I’ve been waiting for this one ever since Smallville ended. Can’t for June 2013.
First trailer goes something like this:
Jonathan Kent: ”You are not just anyone. One day you are gonna have to make a choice. You have to decide what kind of man you wanna grow up to be. Whoever that man is, good character or bad, is gonna change the world.”
Warner Bros released a second trailer with a voiceover.
Jor El: ”You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They’ll race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.”
Today I saw The Dark Knight Rises. I was upset earlier in the morning when I read some early reviews suggesting that the movie falls flat. Now that I have seen it, I can say those reviews are full of shit. The movie is EXCELLENT and it has everything you’d expect from a Batman movie. Anne Hatheway was absolutely great but so was Christian Bale. I like the fact that the movie leaves enough room for future installments in the Batman series. I really hope they make a Justice League movie somewhere down the line because..well..that would be EPIC.
Next summer! Really looking forward to this one. I am already super excited.
Only yesterday I was reading the first issue of The New 52 : Superman. I hope this movie prepares the necessary framework for a Justice League movie somewhere down the line.